efficiency. In the transport sector the country needs to vastly expand rural and international connectivity and improve quality across the network. Sudan presently spends about billion per year on infrastructure, with 580 million a year lost to inefficiencies. Even if the inefficiencies were eliminated, however, Sudan would face an infrastructure funding gap of billion per .
· Or to put that a slightly different way, workers will become more efficient if there is less time to complete a task. Ironically, of course, parttime workers are often paid less than their fulltime colleagues, even though many working parents recognize that they achieve in four days what others do in five.
It works towards an evaluation culture built around the needs of users and the impact on rightsholders. More: UN Human Rights Evaluation Vision and Policy (PDF) The longterm goal of UN Human Rights' evaluation function is to make the Office's interventions more relevant, efficient and effective, to have a greater impact and be more sustainable.
· AFREC | The African Energy Commission. The African Energy Commission (AFREC) is a specialized agency of the African Union in charge of developing, coordinating and harmonizing the energy policies with an objective of protection, conservation, development, rational exploitation, commercialization and integration of energy resources on the African .
IMPACT OF COVID19: As of December 1, 2020, 1,255 deaths had been attributed to the pandemic in Sudan, and the economy was forecast to contract by percent for the year.
efficiency, either good or bad, when compared to an established base or norm." This white paper focuses on the ability to create, change, and manage labor factors affecting productivity in construction planning. While trying to benchmark productivity is difficult as an absolute value, many sources are available for benchmarking trends from historical data collected, which are made available ...
REPUBLIC OF SUDAN INTENDED NATIONALLY DETERMINED CONTRIBUTIONS (INDCs) Introduction The Government of the Republic of Sudan (hereafter referred to as Sudan) hereby submits its Intended Nationally Determined Contributions (INDCs) in line with Decisions 1/ and 1/ of the Conference of the Parties (COP) to the United Nations Framework on Climate Change (UNFCCC) .
· Impacts of Climate Change on Sustainable Development Goals Highlighted at HighLevel Political Forum . Credit: Sasin Tipchai/Pixabay UN Climate Change News, 19 July 2019 – The UN Highlevel Political Forum on Sustainable Development, the largest annual gathering tracking progress on the Sustainable Development Goals, wrapped up in New York on Thursday, with calls for increased .
· Much of the success was caused by the combination of high rates of investment in crop research, infrastructure, and market development and appropriate policy support that took place during the first Green Revolution (GR). I distinguish the first GR period as 1966–1985 and the postGR period as the next two decades. Large public investment in crop genetic .
Impact of Results; The efficiency and efficacy of support provided by the Nutrition Officer to the preparation, planning and implementation of nutrition programmes/projects contributes to and accelerates the national development efforts to improve the nutritional status of mothers, infants and children in the country and this in turn ...
· 5. Use Technology. Technological tools play an essential role in the efficiency and effectiveness of a company. Make use of computers, tablets or smartphones to improve the efficiency of the company. Use software or sharing tools to keep different members of a team uptodate with the state of a project, even when they are not actively working ...
Impact Sudan Initiative, Khartoum, Sudan. 9,708 likes · 19 talking about this. An eduional charity dedied to inspire and empower Sudanese .
We work with a 45 KW Kynesis for high solid epoxy resins. The efficiency compared to traditional dissolvers is much higher. The machine allows to get a very homogeneous mass that avoid filtering. Since its speed allows much higher throughput we have .
· CGD's research on aid effectiveness focuses on the policies and practices of bilateral and multilateral donors. Combining strong research credentials and highlevel government experience, our experts analyze existing programs, monitor donor innovations, and design innovative approaches to deliver more effective aid. CGD research also provides insight into how policies ranging
· Impact of Financial Services. Research ; Blog ; About ... High microfinance interest rates is a hotly debated topic in a lot of places. Obviously, the answer for a given MFI depends on its particular circumstances. Blog. 20 February 2009. Christoph Kneiding. What Drives MFI Efficiency? Institutional efficiency is generally measured by dividing operating expenses by .
· CGD's research on aid effectiveness focuses on the policies and practices of bilateral and multilateral donors. Combining strong research credentials and highlevel government experience, our experts analyze existing programs, monitor donor innovations, and design innovative approaches to deliver more effective aid. CGD research also provides .
KevlinX is a provider of high performance data centre solutions and services. Our data centres are specifically designed and built for largescale enterprise, government and cloud companies requiring flexible coloion or dedied wholesale space with the highest standards in redundancy, security and energy efficiency.
The economy of Sudan has boomed on the back of increases in oil production, high oil prices, and large inflows of foreign direct investment until the second half of 2002. GDP growth registered more than 10% per year in 2006 and 2007. From 1997 to date, Sudan has been working with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to implement macroeconomic reforms, including a managed float of the exchange ...
OCHA facilitates collective anticipatory action Today, we can predict with increasing confidence the occurrence and humanitarian impact of certain shocks. By combining different analytical approaches, outoftheordinary events cannot only be predicted, but their projected humanitarian impact can be proactively mitigated based on preidentified anticipatory actions.
1814E High Production, OilConserving Electric Fryers. Specifically designed to handle high production demands of a varied menu while conserving space, energy and oil. The 11814E large capacity electric fryers have 60lb. (30 liter) frypot oil capacity with an 18 x 14 x 41/4 ( x x cm) cooking area.
High energy efficiency. Maximum production capacity. Thanks to its use of clinker cooler tertiary air and preheated raw meal, the HOTDISC delivers close to 100% energy efficiency. This ensures you get maximum production capacity from your pyro system, with minimum fuel and power consumption. In addition, the HOTDISC eliminates extra fuel processing, saving both power and processing costs. The ...
· South Sudan's installed power capacity is about 130 megawatts, a large chunk of which is used to supply electricity to the country's abundant oil fields. However, the country's power demand ...
· UN Climate Change News, 19 July 2019 – The UN Highlevel Political Forum on Sustainable Development (), the largest annual gathering tracking progress on the Sustainable Development Goals (), wrapped up in New York on Thursday, with calls for increased climate action as a critical factor in achieving the goals. Climate change is more than just one of the 17 SDGs specified .
of the contributing factors that impact on proper effective implementation of curriculum changes. Therefore, this qualitative study investigated the experiences and challenges faced by the school stakeholders in particular, SMTs and eduors towards implementation of curriculum change in selected high schools in Mount Fletcher District in the Eastern Cape Province. Data were generated .
It provides a lifeline to health and nutrition for over 500,000 children in South Sudan, ... efficient, and accurate manner. This project is ... an innovation challenge that aimed to accelerate the sourcing, adoption, and rollout of highimpact innovations to serve communities affected by the pandemic. The way forward. In 2021, Cockpit aims to aggregate data from all 1,081 schools ...