· Overall manufacturing output dropped % yearonyear in February, INE said, pressured by a % fall in the production of food products. Chile's economy has been hard hit by a growing second ...
· Chile is currently engaged in a constitution making process considered widely inclusive, with the meaningful participation of different sectors of society, particularly women, youth, linguistic, religious, and ethnic groups, ual and gender minorities and persons with disabilities. The results of this landmark process, set to culminate within one year, are eagerly .
· AquaChile CEO Sady Delgado remains bullish on the future of Chile's salmonfarming sector, despite it having been dealt a crushing economic blow from the COVID19 pandemic. "I've been in this business for 25 years and I am convinced that Chilean salmon farming is destined to lead production worldwide," Delgado said in an interview with CNN Chile .
Multiple Salmon Processing Facilities in Chile Halt Operations as COVID19 Cases Spike. Chilean salmon industry association SalmonChile announced on January 22 that multiple member companies would halt operations in Quellón, Chile as COVID19 cases spiked in the commune. Salmones Austral, Yadran and Marine Farm stopped production on January 22 with plans to reopen on January 25 or .
Chile: Distributing a product In this page: Distribution | Distance selling . Distribution. Types of Outlet Supermercados and hipermercados This is the most common type of supermarkets which can be found in all Chilean towns. Lider, Ekono, Santa Isabel, Jumbo, Tottus, Unimark Wholesale supermarket A system of freeservice supermarkets, which are primarily targeting shop .
Chile Global Trade Chile has a marketoriented economy. Chile's loion, climate and land create ideal conditions for fruit production, with staggered harvests over multiple seasons and fruit of unsurpassed quality compared to the rest of the world, and more than 65% of Chile's horticulture production is exported. More >
· Chinese vaccine developer eyes production in Chile. Wednesday, May 5th 2021 06:42 UTC. Full article. Links "between the Chile's Catholic University and the Sinovac laboratory have been ...
· The agreement reached includes a pioneer process with two of Chile's protected areas, administered by the National Forestry Corporation, CONAF. The worldrenowned Chilean system of protected areas currently has 106 units, distributed in 42 National Parks, 46 National Reserves, and 18 Natural Monuments. Iconic and worldrenowned parks in this system include Torres del Paine .
· When California production slows in winter, we turn to Chile and Mexico to satisfy our avocado craving but that comes with a steep price for droughtridden growers in Chile.
· Anyone entering Chile must remain in mandatory isolation for five days. This compulsory isolation must be carried out at a previously declared home, hotel or residence. To have medical insurance with a minimum coverage of USD 30,000, which covers any expenses caused by Covid19. For 14 days after you enter the country, you will receive a followup form .
· Copper production in Chile to rise by % in 2021 — report. Quebrada Blanca mine in Chile. ( Image courtesy of Teck Resources.) Chile's copper .
EMprocess. Company dedied to engineering and consultancy specialized in process plants for industry and mining. They have developed projects and consultancies since 1987, providing their services to the copper, molybdenum, rhenium, gold, silver, iron, lead, zinc, lithium, nitrate and potassium salts industry. efrenmolinap
· Copper production in Chile, the world's top copper producer, dropped % yearonyear in August amid falling ore grades and labor strikes at key deposits, government statistics agency INE said on ...
Industrial production in Chile rose percent yearonyear in August of 2021, easing from percent in the previous month. The slowdown was led by a reduction in mining activity ( percent vs 2 percent in July), dragged down by nonmetallic mining (2 percent vs 31 percent in July). Further, production rose less for electricity, gas, and water ( percent vs percent), driven by ...
· This Monday, the President of Chile, Sebastián Piñera, announced production of the country's first green hydrogen molecule. The hydrogeneration process will produce green hydrogen using water and electricity, generated by a photovoltaic plant loed in the municipality of Colina.