2 hours ago · Syria: Deadly twin bus blasts rock Damascus. Two bombs have exploded on a bus carrying troops in Damascus. Twin blasts in the Syrian capital of Damascus have killed at least 14 people and wounded three others, state media reported early on October 20. Two bombs are said to have exploded after being planted on a bus carrying soldiers.
· Turkey is crushing Syria's army after wiping out its heavy armor with superior tech, daring Russia to step in and save them. Advertisement. .
· Iran on Sunday vowed to defeat any Israeli attempt to harm its role in Syria, saying the era of "hit and run" attacks by Israel there was over, days after Israel carried out air strikes on Syrian army and Iranian paramilitary targets in the country. Israel, which views Tehran as its biggest security threat, has repeatedly attacked Iranian targets and those of allied militia in Syria.
· Iran vows to crush any Israeli attempt to hit its 'advisory' role in Syria On Nov 23, 2020 DUBAI (Reuters) – Iran on Sunday vowed to defeat any Israeli attempt to harm its role in Syria, saying the era of "hit and run" attacks by Israel there was over, days after Israel carried out air strikes on Syrian army and Iranian paramilitary targets in the country.
· With rebel defenses crumbling in eastern Aleppo, President Bashar Assad is on the brink of regaining full control of Syria's largest city and onetime commercial center. Holding the city is seen as key to overall victory in the Syrian conflict, and a defeat in Aleppo would be a crushing blow to the rebels.
· Dave DeCamp 16 Jun 20 1037. New US sanctions on Syria are set to take effect Wednesday as the Arab nation is already struggling to rebuild from the nineyear civil war that shattered the country. US sanctions are already impeding the reconstruction effort, and some fear the new measures will only make a bad situation worse for Syrian civilians.
· Syrian shelling of rebelheld areas close to Turkey kills 4. Syrian opposition activists say government shelling of a rebelheld town near the border with Turkey killed four people and wounded ...
· This problem is critical to understanding the recent decline in Turkish relations. The debate in Washington about "who lost Turkey" focuses on support for the Syrian Kurds in the war against ISIL and how, narrowly, a monomaniacal American focus on the defeat of Islamic State is to blame for Ankara's recent embrace of Russia and threats to invade northeastern Syria.
· Syrian rock bands fleeing war are finding refuge in Lebanon, and are revitalizing the rock scene while pushing their music to new levels. Tags: Syria Rock Music Lebanon Arutz Sheva Staff, Apr 27 ...
· Syria: leaked documents reveal Bashar alAssad's role in crushing protests Documents leaked by Syrian defector show that Assad personally signs off security crackdown plans
· The Commercial Bank of Syria grants financing loans for alternative energy generation projects, financing 50 percent of the project cost after excluding the land value and with a credit limit of up to 2 billion Syrian pounds and a tenyear repayment period including a grace period of one year, in addition to certain securities.
· Syria: Where reason is crushed in the rush to war November 25, 2015 at 10:15 am | Published in: Article, Europe Russia, Middle East, Opinion, Russia, Syria David Hearst
Russian military intervention in the Syrian civil war; Part of the foreign involvement in the Syrian Civil War, and the military intervention against ISIL: Top: Territorial map of the Syrian Civil War in September 2015 Middle: Current territorial map of the Syrian Civil War Bottom: Various military operations carried out via sea, air and land in Syria
Syria withdrew from the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) in 1951 because of Israel's accession. It is not a member of the World Trade Organization (WTO), although it submitted a request to begin the accession process in 2001 and again in 2004. Syria is developing regional free trade agreements.
Syria was ostensibly a secular country, but its population — whether Shia or Sunni — was for the most part devout and sceptical about the perceived vices that come with rock 'n' roll.
· Turkey is crushing Syria's army after wiping out its heavy armor with superior tech, daring Russia to step in and save them. Advertisement. Mitch Prothero,Mitch Prothero. Mar 2, 2020, 21:31 IST.
Senior officials are urging international donors to increase aid for millions of Syrians crushed by a decade of conflict, and for the neighboring countries where .
Before the war, Syria had one of the largest and most developed industrial sectors in the region, with industry contributing over a quarter of the country's GDP, and based in petroleum products, textiles, food processing, phosphate rock mining, cement, and vehicle assembly.
· Too little, too late in Syria, where Turkey undermined the rebellion. Turkey began sending troops and armored vehicles into Syria's northern Idlib province in early February in response to a ...
· Avlar was imprisoned in Syria for 20 years after being arrested as a 19yearold student for interviewing Syrians about a prison massacre. The New York .
Syrian Basaltic is a kind of black basalt quarried in Syria. This stone is especially good for Ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor appliion, stairs, mosaic, countertops and other design projects. It also called Syrian Basalt,Syria Black Basalt, Syrian Black Basalt . Syrian Basaltic can be processed into Polished, Sawn Cut, Sanded, Rockfaced, Sandblasted, .
· ARA News DAMASCUS – Radicals of the Islamic State (ISIS) have released a brutal video showing a Syrian teenage prisoner being crushed to death by a tank. The victim Fadi Amr alZaydan, 19, is believed to have been a soldier in the ranks of the Syrian government troops when he was captured by ISIS militants. In the film, Fadi, is shown dressed in [.]
· Syrian Refugees See Dream of Better Life Crushed by Trump Ban Refugee aid groups said Trump's ban is hurting innocent people: "It will not make America safer. It will make America smaller and meaner."
· The Graphic Truth: How a decade of war has crushed Syria. March 11, 2021. Carlos Santamaria. and. Gabriella Turrisi. Syria's decadelong civil war has wreaked havoc on an entire generation of Syrians, and given rise to one of the worst refugee crises in decades. What was once a stable nation — albeit under dictatorial rule — with a sizable ...