· Armenians respected and worshiped the cross so much that this symbol inspired the stone masters to create these unique works of art, which received a name that was consonant with their content – cross stone (khachkar). You can find cross stones in almost every corner of the Armenian world. They are never repeated.
Armenian Yerevan Tuff Stone from Russian Federation, The details include pictures,sizes,color,material and can contact the supplier GSG Group.
· And again on the way. today you are traveling to Carahunge (Zorats karer). This prehistoric monument is the "Armenian Stonehenge" though built much earlier. It is a huge ancient observatory the name of which is translated from Armenian as "sound of stones" ( "car" means "stone" and "hunge" means "sound"). Here seems you can hear how the stones wispier about the secrets of .
· Khachkars are outdoor steles carved from stone by craftspeople in Armenia and communities in the Armenian diaspora. They act as a focal point for worship, as memorial stones and as relics facilitating communiion between the secular and divine. Khachkars reach metres in height, and have an ornamentally carved cross in the middle, resting on the symbol of a sun or wheel of .
Smpp Ksrgod Kasrgod is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Smpp Ksrgod Kasrgod and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.
· About 30 previously unknown stones with holes have been discovered at Carahunge or Zorats Karer (the Armenian Stonehenge). Loed near the town of Sisian in the Syunik Province of Armenia, Karahunge (or Carahunge) covers an area of approximately 70,000 square meters and contains hundreds of vertically standing basalt stones that are from six to .
· Zorats Karer (Zorac' K'arer, Zorac Qarer, Zorakarer, Zorakar Armenian: Զորաց Քարեր), also called Karahunj, Carahunge or the Armenian Stonehenge) is an archaeological site near the city of Sisian in the Syunik province of Armenia. The site is loed on a rocky promontory near Sisian. About 223 large stone tombs can be found in the area..
Neolith® is Sintered Stone. It's a revolutionary, extremely versatile product that's perfect for any appliion inside or outside a home. From kitchen and bathroom countertops to flooring, walls, furniture and facades. Neolith® is Sintered Stone.
Haneef Kasrgod Haneef Kurs is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Haneef Kasrgod Haneef Kurs and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and...
Shan Kasrgod is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Shan Kasrgod and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share .
· Armenian Stonehenge is still unexplained. The Armenian Stonehenge, also called the "Speaking Stones of Armenia," because of the literal translation of its name, may have had other ritual uses as well. Zorats Karer researchers say that the site may have been used to er to the cult of the Sun god, which early Armenians worshipped.
· – Vishap stones represent one of the more interesting mysteries of Armenian archaeology. Vishaps are menhirs (large carved stones) that date back to 2000 BC. These formations, which had once religious significance, are believed to be related to water. Vishap means for the Armenians – 'dragon' and such stone has a dragon or serpent .
Stone crusher makasar noa4lifenliangdong diesel crusher makasar single cylinder hydraulic crusher mpc series cone crusher product details stone crusher kasrgod stone crusher which sold in we can provide you the complete stone crushing plantwe also supply standalone quarry crushers,grinding mills and portable crusher,.
stone crusher kasrgod tambinhnl stone crusher kaskusstone crusher kasrgod Kakkara Crushers Pvt Ltd is a company of St Mary's Group who manufacture and range includes concrete sand plastering sand crushed stone in 40mm size Stone Crushers FAE GroupStone crushers with a max ing depth of 25 cm/10'' and crushing capacity up to 50 cm/20'' of . Get Price
· There's A Stonehenge In Armenia And Here's Why It Deserves More Attention (20 Fascinating Points) Like England's Stonehenge, there is an unraveling mystery behind the exact use of the stones that make up this ancient structure in Armenia.