Steppe Cement enjoys significant competitive advantages being one of the lowest cost producers in Kazakhstan and the strategic loion of its plant enables quick and reliable service to our customers. We have a highly trained and experienced workforce which consistently produce results for .
· Baku, Azerbaijan, Jan. 24. By Rashid Shirinov – Trend: A miniplant for bottling drinking and mineral water has been opened in the Burabay district of Kazakhstan's Akmola region, Trend reports ...
ROSHEN Corporation applies a quality management system. ROSHEN factories are certified in accordance with the international quality standards of ISO 9001:2008, and food safety management, corresponding to ISO 22000:2005, IFS. It ensures a consistently high quality and safe use. Find Out More
ArcelorMittal operates an integrated steel plant here employing nearly 14,000 people, some 41% of its total workforce in Kazakhstan, and also operates iron ore and coal mines across the region. 198m environmental investment programme.
Company Danone Group in Russia, Head company, Assets, History, 1992 Start of business in Russia, 1998 The beginning of construction of the plant in Russia, 2000 Start of the plant in the Chekhovian area, 2010 Company takeover of Yunimilk, 2013 Change of the name with "Danone Group in Russia", 2015 Penalty for discrimination of suppliers of raw milk
· Kazakhstan, China to build mini LNG plants network for motor vehicles Mar 17, 2015 12:00 AM A Chinese company is prepared to share its experience on converting public and individual motor transport to natural gas.
CompactGTL's project in Kazakhstan – the world's first fully commercial modular GTL plant. 24 million standard cubic feet per day agreed with the oilfield owner.,500 barrels per day of synthetic crude, upgraded to diesel blendstock. The GTL plant is expected to bring with it significant future commercial and environmental benefits.
· Machinebuilding plant "Byelkamit" LLP. is a Kazakhstan commodity producer. Established in 1995, BYELKAMIT combined the production experience of the defense plant "Gidromash" and European producers of oil equipment. " Byelkamit " LLP designs and manufactures a wide range of products in accordance with the requirements of national ...
Syrup manufacturing plant project,liquid ,rice, syrup making equipment project,glucose syrup,maltose syrup,fructose syrup factory design,install,turnkey project. +86 sidasb
· Upon completion, capacity of the plant will be doubled to at least million tonnes per year. This will help satisfy rapidly increasing demand for cement in Kazakhstan, which is presently significantly outpacing supply capability. Transition Impact. The project is the first major investment in this sector in over 15 years.
· For more than seven years, the Republic of Kazakhstan has refused to compensate the owners and international bondholders of Tristan Oil, a company which had been set up primarily to fund oil and gas projects in Kazakhstan and whose assets were illegally nationalized by the Government of Kazakhstan in July 2010 in violation of the provisions of the Energy .
Kazakhstan, JSC "TNK" KAZAKHROM "Aksu ferroalloy plant., Agglomeration factory. Construction of the sintering shop of capacity 350 thousand ton per of the ferroalloy casting from waste is introduced, the technology improves ecology of the region.
Follow us in . Joint stock company "Petropavlovsk Plant of Heavy Machine Building" is one of the leading machine building enterprises of Kazakhstan, owned by "National company "Kazakhstan engineering" JSC, concerning manufacturing of an equipment for oilandgas producing, oilandgas processing, petrochemical, chemical, gas, energetic, etc. industry branches on the base of modern .
Who. We Are. Azeraluminium LLC is a leading company in the field of nonferrous metallurgy of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the only primary aluminium producer in the South Caucasus. The Aluminum Complex foundation was laid by the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev in March 2008. The Aluminum Complex started Phase I of its ...
Aluminium of Kazakhstan JSC. is the only enterprise in Kazakhstan to produce alumina (which is used as raw material for aluminium production) and the largest employer in the Pavlodar Region. President: Roman S. Romanov. 1964. established in. above. 8 000. employees.
Kazakhstan ranks No 7 for iron ore reserves over the world Kazakhstan ranks No 33 worldwide for steel output providing % of world steel output Kazakhstan is geographically loed between the largest steelmakers China and Russia (the 1st thand 5 ranks for steel output over the world). It produces .5% of their combined average. 70,6
"According to an intergovernmental agreement signed by Kazakhstan and China, that company has an obligation to build a similar plant in Kazakhstan," Kazakh Minister of Energy Magzum Mirzagaliev told a round table meeting on the issues of associated natural gas held in Astana in the framework of the First International Forum "Kazakhstan Geology Forum Oil and Gas, 2015".
The plant consists of four shops with twentysix furnaces. A slagprocessing complex is also a part of the plant. The main products of the plant are highcarbon ferrochrome, ferrosilicochrome, ferrosilicon manganese and ferrosilicon. Currently, Aksu FP is certified under the international standards quality management ISO ...
LLP "Electrovoz kurastyru zauyty" (EKZ) Republic of Kazakhstan, 010000, Astana 184 A street, b. 10, Industrial Park Ph.: +7(7172) 938502
· The plant in the Zhambyl region will cost 208 million while the Pavlodar region plant will cost 568 million. In the Zhambyl region, the plant will get sugar beet from the Chu district. According to the Ministry of Agriculture, in Kazakhstan, the average sugar consumption per year is almost 500,000 tonnes.